This recipe will make just under 1.5 Gal of Kahlua
- 8 Cups Water for coffee
- 8 Cups Water for sugar
- 1 - 32 oz can of Decaffeinated Coffee
- 3 lbs white sugar
- 2 lbs brown sugar
- 2 oz pure (REAL) vanilla
- ½ Gal vodka
- ½ of a fifth of 190 alcohol
- Cook coffee in water, 10 minutes at low boil. Stir occasionally. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Strain coffee. I use a cloth to strain & squeeze the coffee grounds.
- Dissolve the sugar in hot water. Let the sugar water cool to room temperature.
- Mix the coffee water and sugar water together.
- Add vanilla, vodka, & 190 alcohol.
- Stir and sample.
- Bottoms up, and/or Bottle up.
Always Drink Responsibly!